top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

((TV#)) Newcastle Jets VS Western United live match 30/12/2023

11 Oct 2023 — Live coverage of the Western United vs. Newcastle Jets Australian A-league Men game on ESPN (AU), including live score, highlights and ...

Newcastle Jets vs Western United FC Head to Head Among them, Newcastle Jets won 3 games (Total Goals 8, PPG 0.7), Western United FC won 5 (Total Goals 12, PPG 1.1), and drew 3. Newcastle Jets vs Western United ... Pepe does really well to get to the byline, pulls it back for Nketiah, who hits the crossbar from eight yards with a first-time strike. GOOOOOOAAALLLLLL!!! Arsenal 1-0 Newcastle. Great header from Aubameyang breaks the deadlock. Arsenal's top goalscorer comes up with the goods. Poor defending from Newcastle, as Lazaro effectively allowed Aubameyang to have a free header, which he dispatched, on the end of a Pepe cross, with aplomb, into the bottom corner. Newcastle Jets v Western United LIVE 30. 12. 2023 | Football Follow Newcastle Jets v Western United 30. 12. 2023 live - live stream, livescore, H2H stats, latest results and more information on Flashscore. We have two very interesting games in Portugal this night but I really prefer this one to be betting on goals being scored and main reason is that they met at the start of this season in the Portugal Super Cup on neutral venue and both teams had many shots and scoring chances, Benfica scoring 5 times but Sporting could not score a single time as they were demolished with 5-0 there. After eight La Liga games without a win (D3, L5) and nine home matches without a win this season (D2, L7), it's no surprise that Pablo Machin was given his marching orders at RCDE Stadium over the Christmas period. Paper Round's view: Inter are gunning for glory this season. They are looking like the best Inter Milan side since their treble-winning season back in 2010 and Antonio Conte is deserving all the plaudits he gets. His 352 system features the exceptional partnership of attacking duo Romelu Lukaku and Lautaro Martinez, but imagine how lethal the side could be with Christian Eriksen involved too. My bet is mostly based on the fact that Greuther Furth with 38 points won so far this season is already 8 points above the bottom 3 places in the league so should feel quite safe of avoiding relegation and they have also not won that too many games lately mostly playing for the draw as every point counts for them. But for the hosts who are bottom in the league but with two games less played than the rest of the pack only the win counts for them to avoid relegation. Posted at 90'+1' Lionel Messi (Barcelona) wins a free kick in the attacking half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Geoffrey Kondogbia (Valencia). Posted at 90' Foul by Samuel Umtiti (Barcelona). Posted at 90' Rubén Sobrino (Valencia) wins a free kick on the right wing. SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Valencia. Rubén Sobrino replaces Carlos Soler. Posted at 89' Foul by Arturo Vidal (Barcelona). Posted at 89' Geoffrey Kondogbia (Valencia) wins a free kick in the defensive half. I cannot hide it's my dream to coach Barcelona, I've said it many times in many interviews, everyone knows I support Barcelona from the bottom of my heart," he said. The former midfielder, known for his passion for a style of football based on possession famed by ex-Barca coaches Johan Cruyff and Pep Guardiola, made a record 869 appearances and scored 97 goals for his boyhood club. The outcome of the Women's Championship, the second tier of women's football in England, is also still to be decided. It is understood that, during a video call with player representatives on Friday, players urged league officials to reach a verdict as quickly as possible to "end the uncertainty". Monday's statement from the FA added: "Our primary concern has always been for the welfare of the clubs and players; and working collaboratively to identify the most suitable and appropriate way to return to football. Enskede will play against Karlberg in the Division 2 of Norra Svealand of Sweden on Friday. Enskede finished fourth in the Division 2 Norra Svealand last season. They lost Semi Final of Svenska Cupen Qualifier against AIK by 0-7. They Drawn first game of the season to Enkopings by 2-2. While Karlbergs finished second in the last season of Norra Svealand. But lost Promotion Playoffs. They ended last season with winning run of 8 matches. They Defeated Fagersta Sodra by 5-0 in the last game at home . He has no recollection of the accident and how it occurred, but witness reports allowed a piecing together of what happened. Curtis, returning from a merchant's yard, was changing lanes through the shower and spray on the M42 motorway near Tamworth when his Transit van collided with the side of an articulated lorry. His vehicle bore the brunt of a six-car pile-up. No one else was seriously injured. An interesting game between Hapoel Katamon vs Hapoel Nof Hagalil. In my opinion, This game is going to be evenly balanced. Hapoel Katamon has good form. But home form is below average. They sit 3rd place in the standings. The team has lost only once in the last 5 games. Guests Nof Hagalil is an average team. The team sits on 12th place in the standings. The team collected 34 points. Guests has poor record. They lost 3 of the last 5 games. It is unlikely they would possess much threat to Katamon. But my prediction: 1-1 draw. In the direct recent encounters, we can see that these two teams played 4 draws in 5 games. Another draw can't be ruled out. But it is also possible that the guests win. They have won two of their last eight home matches in the Championship and kept just one clean sheet in the process. They have conceded two goals or more in 10 of their last 14 Championship matches at home and have beaten Leeds just twice in the last six meetings. QPR have failed to score in just one of the last six meetings and in the league, they have the second bets scoring record, at 45 goals so far. Newcastle Jets vs Western United | 2023/2024 Live Score 15 hours ago — Follow Newcastle Jets vs Western United as it happens with our Match Centre, giving updates for every goal, save and more! Match centre for ... The form of the two clubs heading into Saturday’s clash points towards a home win being the most likely result, as Wycombe have won four of their last six matches, while Doncaster have only won two of their last six matches. Wycombe haven’t lost at home in the league this season, winning seven times and drawing three, and Doncaster Rovers have only won once on the road this season, drawing four times and losing twice. Grantham Town have the second worst defense in the league so far this season conceding 47 goals already in 21 games. At home they have conceded 17 goals in the last 6 games. But they have also scored 11 goals in the last 5. We think that St Mirren double chance is a good shout here, as the hosts have only lost once at home this season to Rangers, avoiding defeat in the other 5 games, drawing twice with Hamilton and Hearts as well as defeating Aberdeen, St Johnstone and Ross County. Hibs have already amassed 6 draws this season, 3 of which were on their travels and the other 2 ended 1-1. The Hibees have also conceded 1.6 times in their away trips since being thrashed by Rangers 6-1, which is why we're also going for a final score of 1-1. As a former defender myself, it was exquisite to watch. When you saw it from the vantage point myself and John Murray had in the stadium, you could see the effort and organisation that went into it - the lines Atletico keep, how compact they are, and the space they close down so the gaps in midfield are so small. Their team-work was absolutely phenomenal, and their manager Diego Simeone was like the conductor on the touchline. Newcastle Jets - Western United FC Live 17 Dec 2023 — Follow the Liberty A-League Women live Football match between Newcastle Jets and Western United FC with TNT Sports. The match starts at 07:00 on ... Crystal Palace have lost three of their eight home games this season, but these all came against the current top three in the Premier League. It’s a different story when they host less capable sides – they have won three of their four home matches against teams currently in the bottom half of the table. Newcastle Jets vs Western United Live Stream & Tips 13 hours ago — Newcastle Jets vs Western United predictions for Saturday's A-League match · Western United have lost their last 4 away matches · Can the Jets ... Traore has played through the pain barrier before but I know from experience it is a horrible injury until you have an operation to sort it out - it happened to me three times in one season before I went for surgery. But, whether or not Traore decides to carry on for now, I still think Nuno Espirito Santo's side will have enough quality to break Everton down. The Toffees have improved a lot under Carlo Ancelotti, but Wolves are much further down the road than they are in terms of building a team that can crack the top six. Left-back Luke Shaw, one of those players below par in the opening period, drove behind the Canaries backline and fired in a cross that was played by Juan Mata into the path of Ighalo, who produced a clever finish. That was the Nigerian loan signing's fifth goal in just five cup competition matches for United. But instead of building on that advantage, United retreated into their shell again allowing Norwich to get back into the game. Six out of Alaves' eight home matches this season have produced fewer than 2.5 goals, with the same applying to five of Lega's seven outings on the road. Additionally, the hosts have kept five clean sheets at Mendizorroza this term whilst the visitors have failed to net in four of their last five away. Swansea City vs Charlton predictions in our match preview for this Championship clash. Could Swansea secure a victory against a poor Charlton side? Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. AS Monaco announces the end of its collaboration with coach Leonardo Jardim. Former Spain national team coach Robert Moreno takes over first-team duties in an agreement that runs until 2022," said a club statement. Moreno became Spain coach in June after head coach Luis Enrique stepped down from the role for personal reasons but he was forced to step aside in November when Luis Enrique returned to the job and declared he no longer wanted to work with Moreno.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page