top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

[[STREAM<]!] Toronto Raptors - Boston Celtics live streaming 30 December 2023

Nov 16, 2023 — The Boston Celtics (9-2) will look to build on a four-game winning stretch when visiting the Toronto Raptors (5-6) on Friday, November 17, ...

Crystal Palace forward Jordan Ayew's Premier League goals have been scored in the second half (21/22) - the highest percentage of any player in the competition to have scored at least 10 goals. Arsenal pair Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang and Alexandre Lacazette have combined for 10 Premier League goals since the Gabonese striker's debut in the competition - only Ryan Fraser and Callum Wilson (13) have combined for more in that time (since Feb 2018). They are a fantastic team, confidence is high. They have become winners and haven't lost many games in the last 18 months. To lose the games they would have to do, they now have got enough players, experience and quality to get the job done. And before you even get started on the imperious, swaggering nature of Liverpool's performances, perfectly illustrated by this demolition of the Foxes, a glance at the statistics show that this is a side that are champions-in-waiting. Meanwhile, Wigan have averaged a single goal per home game this season, while they are one of the lowest scorers in the Championship this season. The hosts have seen just 36% of their home games finish with three or more goals scored, while their clean sheet at Blackburn suggests they can become the latest side to hold off Derby. Given their low scoring records, we see value in under 2.5 goals here. He got me back to enjoying football. If Ruud Gullit had stayed there I'd have had to have left Newcastle. Sir Bobby recognised straight away what was wrong with me and how to get me playing football with a smile on my face again. Arsene Wenger (Arsenal 1996-2018)Games: 828 Won: 476 Drawn: 199 Lost: 153 Win ratio: 57. Premier League title wins: 3 Arsene Wenger took Arsenal to the title three times, including in 2003-04 as his team became the only Premier League side to go through a whole season undefeatedWright: "I remember when he did his first interview and it's the first time anybody's ever seen him, especially us. Luton Town legend Radomir Antic, who went on to manage Spanish giants Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid and Barcelona, has died at the age of 71. Antic spent four years with Luton, famously scoring the goal that kept the Hatters in the top flight at the expense of Manchester City in 1983. Antic's biggest successes in management came at Atletico, with whom he won La Liga and the Copa del Rey in 1996. The former Yugoslavia defender also had a spell in charge of Serbia. He is now exclusively thought of as a left-sided forward but that is not the case - his brilliance has dictated his association with that position. Salah and Firmino have very specific skillsets which allow for them to excel in the very specific roles they have in Klopp's team. Mane also excels in a specific role but is not wedded to it because he is a generally excellent all-round player. And yes, this is former Newcastle left-back Olivier Bernard ‘bantering off’ Everton keeper Jordan Pickford. ZERO: Ole Gunnar Solskjaer For a little while, it seemed like Ole Gunnar Solskjaer’s main strategy as Manchester United manager was to ensure they acted like a big, successful team, even if at least one of those things was quite patently untrue. Periquitos are already five points adrift of safety and need something from this Matchday 17 clash to prevent that gap from growing, as 17th placed Mallorca and 18th placed Celta Vigo also face off against each other this weekend. True, Leicester did threaten on a couple of other occasions, and went very close to an equaliser with the score at 2-1 when Barnes could not convert a Vardy cross. But that was a risk Guardiola was willing to take with his focus on attack. Their hopes of defending their title are out of their hands now but, when his side play like this, few teams can live with them. If the departure of Guardiola's assistant Mikel Arteta to become Arsenal's new manager disrupted Manchester City's week, then they did not show it here. Heidenheim will host Wehen Wiesbaden for this fixture of the league. No doubt, the hosts have better team than their opponent. Heidenheim are more ambitious team in this season. Of course, the hosts will try to make a positive result. However, they are not convincing team in the last matches. They have highly variable results. Also, we have When who's is one of the teams of relegation zone. However, the visitors have the motivation to change their positions. Also, it should be said, they have two consecutive victories. Yeah, this will not be an easy task. In any case, the visitors will try to pick up at least one point. United has also donated medical equipment and consumables to the Salford Royal, including protective equipment, dressings and other club medical supplies. The club is encouraging its staff to volunteer for the NHS or in their local communities during the pandemic. Staff will continue to be paid in full if volunteer work takes place during working hours. The 18-year-old Martinelli, starting in place of suspended frontman Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang, struck from close range late in the first half after a whipped-in cross from Bukayo Saka. Arsenal had a good shout for a penalty when Nicolas Pepe went down in the second half but VAR ruled in favour of the visitors, who then made the most of the let-off. Toronto Raptors vs Boston Celtics Nov 11, 2023 Box Scores We use cookies to provide you with the best online experience. If you continue browsing, we consider that you accept our Cookie Policy, and also agree to the ... He explained: "I played a lot of Football Manager growing up - it killed a lot of time on the road - but it also became a bit of an issue when I was staying up late to play it. I had to cut back a few years ago. When I was in Spain, myself and a friend would have two teams each - we were staying up until 3am, and we would start training at 8am, so I had to stop playing it. As far as football coaching goes, I have been asked if there were any other jobs I would be interested in doing, and I would like to do something in sport. The task now is to build on this, and not return to their drawing ways, but with Arsenal's attacking players starting to find their form again, and Dani Ceballos back in the team pulling the strings, a late push for the top four is not out of the question. Arsenal's English striker Bukayo Saka (C) vies with Newcastle United's Paraguayan midfielder Miguel Almiron (R) during the English Premier League football match between Arsenal and Newcastle United at the Emirates StadiumGetty Images MAN OF THE MATCH Bukayo Saka. I thought it was very disrespectful what he was saying. It was just the little niggly ones and then the little sarky comments. The officials talk about respect at the start of the season and there was zero respect from Jon Moss on Sunday. The comments that he made especially to me and one other player - talking about the relegation zone and 'you're still in the relegation zone', 'you're having one', 'your team's having one' this and that and it was very, very disrespectful. In addition, the Copa America is unlikely to take place as planned, while leagues, plus international and domestic competitions across the world are either suspended or being played behind closed doors. We must now do everything in our power to protect fans, players, coaches, and everyone else involved in our beautiful game," said Infantino. Most importantly, the football authorities must take all necessary measures to prevent the virus spreading to the wider community. The visitors have slipped down to 17th in the table after a tough season, with their latest defeat pushing them close to the drop. They could do without this midweek cup clash to have a week on the training ground. However, Claudio Ranieri won’t be complaining if his side can claim a victory. And we want to change this? I don't know why. It's the only black-and-white decision which is always right or wrong. The rest is subjective. Wenger's role means he will sit on the technical panel of the International Football Association Board (IFAB), the body which sets football's laws, and has its general meeting on 29 February in Belfast. At present, a player is offside if any part of their body with which they can score is ahead of the second-last opponent. FINGER POINTING Chris Wilder, Manager of Sheffield UnitedGetty Images Sheffield United manager Chris Wilder, speaking on the BBC's Football Focus programme on Saturday, said it was disappointing that people were using the crisis to point fingers. It's always disappointing when some people are deflecting and finger pointing at this time when people are seriously ill and dying," he said. 86% of Young Boys home games and 67% of Porto’s away games have featured over 1.5 goals. The hosts score an average of 2.88 goals per home game in the Super League. Under 2.5 goals were produced in four of Porto’s last six matches in all competitions. Young Boys haven’t lost in Group G since their opening game away at Porto and the visitors have claimed a win since that match either and four points separate the two clubs heading into Thursday’s clash. Assisted by Harry Maguire. Posted at 65' Ashley Young (Manchester United) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 65' Foul by Rúben Vinagre (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Leicester qualified comfortably for the FA Cup fourth round as they proved too good for Championship Wigan Athletic. The Latics, who won the cup in 2013, fell behind when Tom Pearce scored an own goal on his Wigan debut, steering the ball past team-mate David Marshall. But first, Clarke's side must find a way past Israel at home on 26 March. Succeed, and they will then face an away tie against the winner of Norway's play-off semi-final with Serbia five days later to battle for qualification. Meanwhile, Northern Ireland are away to Bosnia-Herzegovina in their play-off semi-final, with the winner at home to the Republic of Ireland or Slovakia in the Path B final. Saturday's draw means Spain, Sweden and Poland would await Northern Ireland or the Republic of Ireland in Group E should they qualify. Full TimePosted at 90'+6' Second Half ends, Middlesbrough 0, Leeds United 1. Posted at 90'+5' Foul by Patrick Bamford (Leeds United). Posted at 90'+5' Ryan Shotton (Middlesbrough) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt missed. Patrick Bamford (Leeds United) left footed shot from the right side of the box is high and wide to the left. Assisted by Mateusz Klich following a corner. UEFA, who is yet to confirm the decision, has proposed that the June 12-July 12 tournament to be held in 12 countries be put back to June 11-July 11 next year to give the suspended domestic leagues time to be completed. The proposal was agreed during a video conference with all 55 of its affiliated national football federations and representatives of clubs, leagues and players.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page