top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·43 members

Live stream: Portimonense v Sporting 30 December 2023

View the live standings for the Portimonense vs Sporting CP game played on March 04, 2023. Standings will update live as this game and other concurrent ...

Both teams have scored in three of the last five Watford away league games. Watford have scored in seven of their last eight league games but conceded in seven of the last nine away. Both teams have scored in each of the last three Brighton league matches. This is a vital game down at the bottom of the English Premier League. We’re confident that a double chance bet on Bradford will payout this weekend and we have predicted a final scoreline of 2-1 in the visitors’ favour. Bradford have been performing well away from home of late while Plymouth have only picked up two wins from their last six home games in league and cup, which is why we believe the visitors will take home at least a point, but more likely all three, this weekend. Posted at 65' Foul by Alfie Jones (Gillingham). Posted at 62' Foul by Felipe Anderson (West Ham United). Posted at 62' Jack Tucker (Gillingham) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 60' Manuel Lanzini (West Ham United) wins a free kick in the attacking half. LIVERPOOL, England, Jan 5 (Reuters) - Liverpool's 18-year-old midfielder Curtis Jones celebrated a dream first goal for the club when his spectacular shot was enough to defeat derby rivals Everton in the FA Cup third round on Sunday. 50% of Vitesse’s home games have produced exactly three goals and a majority of VVV’s defeats this season (8) have been by a margin of 2 goals or more while a majority of Vitesse’s wins (5) have been obtained with a margin of 2 goals or more, all of which ties in well with our prediction of a 3-0 home win this weekend. They lack leadership," said Thompson. On Wednesday, Rangers beat Sporting Braga 1-0 in Portugal to win 4-2 on aggregate, setting up a tie with German giants Bayer Leverkusen. However, three days later they were humbled in Edinburgh. Hearts stun Rangers in Scottish Cup'I need to think' - Gerrard dispondent after cup exitMorelos dropped for disciplinary issue"It's just remarkable that in 2020 Rangers have been so Jekyll and Hyde," Thompson told BBC Scotland's Sportscene. Wilder pointed to McBurnie's eye-catching clothing at the fixture by joking he "didn't really go in camouflage disguise" and said he could "relate" to the Scotland striker. I have no problem with Oli going back to watch them, he has a big connection there," Wilder added. There was a time when I was a player at other clubs, and when I was a manager at other clubs, that I would rush back to Sheffield to go and watch United, or away from home. I would really like to speak to him," Ljungberg told a news conference on Tuesday. I'm in contact with him but I haven't spoken to him because it's been a bit hectic, but it's on my list to do so. No signings for Guardiola, maybe for Klopp? Liverpool are open to bringing in players in the January transfer window, says Jurgen Klopp - but Pep Guardiola says Manchester City won't. He will become the first France boss to complete a decade in charge. Paulo Sousa emerges as shock contender for Arsenal job Bordeaux boss Paulo Sousa is the latest man linked with the Arsenal job, with his representatives claiming to have held talks with the club about the vacant manager's position. They like his profile, not just as a coach but also as a person. This was his time as he lived every second and Goodison Park lived it with him. It was a spectacular, thunderous afternoon as the old stadium rattled to the rafters and Ferguson reconnected Everton's team with a fanbase that had been losing hope with every passing week. Ferguson choked up on occasions on Friday as he described the emotion of being asked to manage the club - and his pride was just as unmistakeable after overseeing a 3-1 win over Chelsea with a side performing in his own image. Although he wants to play in Europe's elite competition, it is not thought to be a deal-breaker for any move. Havertz considers a club's long-term plan just as important. Chelsea, who host Norwich on Tuesday, are third in the Premier League but lead fourth-placed Leicester and fifth-placed Manchester United by one point. Only the top four will qualify for the Champions League next season after Manchester City's European ban was lifted on Monday. Yet, all of that is irrelevant. Because some moronic idiot(s) decided to racially abuse Rudiger. Now, Tottenham released a statement condemning the incident of racism: "We are now conducting a thorough investigation which will include liaising with Chelsea and their players for their observations. Any form of racism is completely unacceptable and will not be tolerated in our stadium. Sporting CP vs. Portimonense FREE LIVE STREAM (12/29/ Dec 29, 2021 — Sporting CP vs. Portimonense FREE LIVE STREAM (12/29/21): Watch Primeira Liga online | Time, USA TV, channel Sporting CP faces Portimonense in ... Amiens have major issues to sort out in Ligue 1 before they think of a run in the Coupe de la Ligue. The hosts have failed to win in their last five in the league, picking up just one point during that run. They have lost heavily in the other four, shipping 14 goals in those defeats. That poor return has pushed Amiens towards the drop. Bournemouth - 50% chance of relegationLeague positionPointsGames played18th2729Goal differencePoints per matchPoints per match (last 10)-180. Bournemouth's past 10 matches have produced only seven points, which is significantly below their overall average for the season and is also the worst record in the division in that period. Eddie Howe's side also face challenging trips to Manchester United and Manchester City in their last nine games. Portimonense vs. Sporting CP (Dec 30, 2023) Live Score Live coverage of the Portimonense vs. Sporting CP Portuguese Primeira Liga game on ESPN, including live score, highlights and updated stats. Tulevik will be meeting with the away team Kuressaare and this game we have given this game an under of 5.5 total goals as looking at at the last games this two teams have meet together they are not used of an over of 5.5 total goals and so this makes us to be very sure with this prediction Liverpool forward Sadio Mane says he never knew the winners of the Premier League also received individual medals. The Reds are 22 points clear at the top of the table and closing in on a first title for 30 years, but Mane says he is not interested in personal accolades. I heard yesterday that if we win the league, we will have a medal," Mane told BBC World Service. I never knew that happened, but I don't care about medals. Home team has no defeat at this ground, and with 2-7-0 made tough home record, which is holding their place in the mid of the table. However, they should not be such a big favorite against moron, since their rival is up to the table, and near the playoff position. Mainz currently have the Bundesliga's worst overall defensive record. They have conceded a worrying 30 goals in their 11 Bundesliga games. This is at least four more goals than any other Bundesliga team. Posted at 90'+2' Andrea Conti (Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Lucas Castro (Cagliari). Posted at 90'+2' Gianluigi Donnarumma (Milan) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Cagliari. Conceded by Andrea Conti. Posted at 90' Alberto Cerri (Cagliari) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Foul by Mateo Musacchio (Milan). SubstitutionPosted at 90' Substitution, Milan. Kevin Maguire: In New Zealand you couldn't play with out a referee and couldn't challenge for the ball from behind or the side of the player in possession. Ed Waddington: Indeed, that is still a rule. I've come to like it though, as it removes the usual brawls associated with five-a-side. Steve Doig: I manage a Wednesday night eight-a-side team. I have always loved soccer but since I turned 41 I love it more, playing with mates under the lights is what it's all about. It's also the first time the team from Leipzig faces an English club in a competitive fixture, while Spurs will be facing German opposition in the UCL last 16 for the second consecutive season, after knocking out Borussia Dortmund 4-0 on aggregate in 2018-19. The only previous game between Tottenham and a German team at the new Tottenham Hotspur Stadium ended in a 7-2 win for Bayern Munich, in October this season. Tips, odds and team news Portimonense vs Sporting CP Portimonense host Primeira Liga leaders Sporting CP on Saturday, 30th December, at 8:30pm (UK time). · To sign up for and live stream Portimonense vs Sporting CP ... Despite all this, the hosts are touted as comfortable favourites coming into this game. Considering Newcastle’s excellent form of late and Manchester United ineptitude when it comes to breaking down teams, we think backing a Newcastle Win or Draw Double Chance is a fantastic choice. Two of the Premier League’s bottom three clash this week, as these two sides aim to change their fortunes. The meeting at St Mary’s is an opportunity for both, as they look to build up a little form ahead of a vital month in the top flight. Neither will want to be in the bottom three over Christmas, while both sides can’t afford to let their recent results slip. Could the return legs, which were both played at the same time on Thursday, 18 May match them? Could they ever. First, at St James Park an Ollie Watkins double looked to have the Grecians home and hosed only for Jason Kennedy and John O'Sullivan to score in the final 10 minutes for the visitors to make it 5-5 on aggregate. With the game now surely set for extra time, Reading loanee Jack Stacey, who had spent time on loan with the Cumbrians in the previous campaign, slammed home a winner in the 95th minute. What an impressive player. He's only going to get better and better. Greenwood is brilliant to watch and when you watch him off-camera you see the runs he is making, he's demanding the ball. There's a belief about him that he is good enough to play at this level. Mason Greenwood: How good could teenager get?Martial and Rashford find their feet @-webkit-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-webkit-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-webkit-transform:rotate(360deg);} } @-moz-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-moz-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-moz-transform:rotate(360deg);} } @-ms-keyframes spinnerRotate { from{-ms-transform:rotate(0deg);} to{-ms-transform:rotate(360deg);} } . Everyone was talking about goal difference for a while and now we're two points clear," Lennon said. I don't think it's going to have any impact on Sunday. You have to take the game in isolation. Lennon is confident his players' domestic dominance proves they can handle the pressure of extending their silverware stranglehold. The League Cup remains the only trophy the 48-year-old has yet to win as a manager, while Rangers have gone eight years since their last major honour. Ulsan is in first place and in the last match they wants at least 1 point to be the champion. They have 3 points more than Jeonbuk that is in second place and if Ulsa lose and Jeonbuk win, Jeonbuk will be the champion because of goals difference. So Ulsan needs at least a point here and I think this match is more at draw because I predict that also the away team, Pohang, will make a good match because they needs a win to catch the third place. They still have hopes and I think they will play a good match. A draw here for me.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page