top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·40 members

Today: HUSA v MAS Fès live online 29 December 2023

Guichet.com: Tickets & Billetterie concerts, spectacles, cinéma, festivals, sport et théâtre en Afrique.

Nantes have three clean sheets in the last 10 matches and their matches have yielded under 2. They have only scored two or more in three of their last 15 matches while they have failed to score in four of the last 10. In Ligue 1, Nantes have six wins in the last nine home matches and six clean sheets as well. Conceded by Romain Saïss. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+2' Substitution, Watford. Roberto Pereyra replaces Ismaila Sarr. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by João Moutinho (Wolverhampton Wanderers). Posted at 90'+2' Troy Deeney (Watford) wins a free kick on the right wing. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Watford. Conceded by Romain Saïss. China has consistently denied mistreating Uighur Muslims in the country. Rights groups say about a million people - mostly from the Muslim Uighur community - are thought to have been detained without trial in high-security prison camps. China says they are being educated in "vocational training centres" to combat violent religious extremism. In October, the US National Basketball Association suffered financial losses after an online comment from a team executive prompted a crisis in its relations with China. After a terrible 2019, Fiorentina are in serious danger of the drop for the second season running. They need to sort that out quickly, so they’ve turned to effective manager Beppe Iachini. The new boss started out with a point last time out, but this result could define his tenure. LONDON, Jan 6 (Reuters) - Arsenal manager Mikel Arteta described playing Marcelo Bielsa's Leeds United as being like a nightmare trip to the dentist after his side battled back to win their FA Cup third round match 1-0 on Monday following a first half in which they were overrun. Leeds controlled the ball for almost two-thirds of the opening period and fired in 15 shots to Arsenal's three but failed to score as the home side's stand-in goalkeeper Emiliano Martinez -- and the crossbar -- kept the ball out. The hosts are now unbeaten in 50 Premier League home games, 40 of which have ended in a Liverpool win. Their last failure to win a top flight match at Anfield came at the end of January 2019, so the travelling Sheffield United support won’t be holding out much hope on Thursday. Football match from the Scottish Premier league and we have St Johnstone playing host to Motherwell. In this match I will try with the away team to win, this is a very tricky match to chose a winner but I don't think Motherwell can go without a win here. They have lost 2 matches in a row and they conceded 5 goals without scoring any. The team is relatively good away from home with 7 wins from 12 matches so I shows they can play away from home. At home, Gent have won one and drawn one, scoring five and conceding four. It is the latter of those two numbers that is a problem. There can be no denying Gent's effectiveness in the final third at Ghelamco Arena, but the fact that they're shipped four in two is worrying. However, in a stylistic sense at least, Setien should fit in perfectly at Barcelona having been inspired by Johan Cruyff’s side while playing against them in the late 1980s. I remember when Johan Cruyff’s Barcelona came along,” Setien told The Coach’s Voice. From then on, I started to make sense of what I had felt throughout life, through my career. One of these players is on their way to their first ever Grand Slam semi-final. Sofia Kenin is the highest ranked of the two players and has had some memorable victories in the past year. She is in good form and takes on a player who has had most of her success on the lesser ITF Challenger series. Kenin has won three of her four previous matches against her opponent. After beating her on the way to two titles last year, she will be hoping history might repeat itself this week. Go for Kenin to get the win. Gwangju are winless in their opening two matches of the season. Sangju have four wins in the last five home matches Gwangju have three losses in their last five away matches. Sangju have three wins in the last four meetings with Gwangju. The third round of the Korean top league is here and among the matches lined up, Sangju Sangmu will be hosting Gwangju on Saturday. Posted at 74' Attempt missed. Ondrej Kudela (Slavia Prague) header from very close range is close, but misses to the right. Assisted by Nicolae Stanciu with a cross following a corner. Posted at 73' Corner, Slavia Prague. Conceded by Roman Bürki. Posted at 73' Attempt saved. Tomas Soucek (Slavia Prague) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the top left corner. Assisted by Petr Sevcik. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Daniel Carvajal (Real Madrid). Posted at 90'+1' Martin Ødegaard (Real Sociedad) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90' Attempt saved. Gareth Bale (Real Madrid) left footed shot from the right side of the six yard box is saved in the bottom left corner. Assisted by Isco. Messi responded by saying Abidal should name which players he had in mind so as not to tarnish the image of the entire squad. Messi's intervention dominated the front pages of Wednesday's sports newspapers: Sport said his reaction had caused a 'tsunami', Marca declared the Argentine had delivered 'a knockout blow', while AS headlined their edition 'FC Chaos'. It’s not really a surprise the visitors are getting goals. Hull City duo Jarrod Bowen and Kamil Grosicki have combined to create 23 chances for one another in the Championship this season – eight more than any other duo. That form has taken them into the top nine in the league’s away table, with the chance to climb higher here. HUSA Agadir v MAS Maghrib A Fes Odds & Betting 1 day ago — Warning: Although the current score, time elapsed, video and other data provided on this site is sourced from "live" feeds provided by third ... Stoke City vs Blackburn Rovers predictions in our match preview for Saturday's Championship clash. Rovers come here following a torrid streak of away form. Read on for our free Championship predictions and betting tips. He’s friendly and upbeat, yet nobody’s fool. He’s modest yet charismatic. And he’s a nice guy with an edge. Would you clap in Stuart Pearce’s face after he scored an own goal, as Solskjaer did in 2001? “I had the eye of the tiger,” he said. I wasn’t as nice on the pitch as I am off it. It’s sometimes forgotten that it was Solskjaer who effectively ended Beckham’s career at Old Trafford by developing into a high-class right-winger – an excellent crosser, if not in Beckham’s class, and a Thomas Muller-style space invader who provided a superior goal threat. Login Husa Hassania Agadir v Mas Maghrib A Fes 29 Dec 19:00 MAR Botola. OCS Go to Live Now. Continue Confirm Cancel. ×. Confirm Bet. Back To Betslip. LIMIT REACHED. I expect very interesting duel in this match from Germany Bundesliga and I will bet on that option. So, Leverkusen is playing better and better every week, if we know and count how much problems they are had in first part of season. I was watched them, for example, in duel against Atletico Madrid when they are won in Champions league, and later, also, when they are beat Bayern in Munich, 2-1 in last round in Bundesliga. I believe in very interesting duel today and as I said, over is ok for option. It is very real and ok to try. Posted at 78' Foul by Gary Dicker (Kilmarnock). Posted at 78' James Tavernier (Rangers) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Alan Power (Kilmarnock) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 77' Foul by Glen Kamara (Rangers). Posted at 75' Attempt saved. Dario Del Fabro (Kilmarnock) header from the centre of the box is saved in the bottom left corner. He later acknowledged a third meeting in 2017 after media reports of the encounter emerged. Lauber had his pay cut for a year after a watchdog found last month he repeatedly told falsehoods and broke a prosecutors' code of conduct in handling the probe. A fraud trial of three former senior German soccer officials and one Swiss over a suspect payment linked to the 2006 World Cup hosted by Germany has already started, but looks on the verge of collapse amid a coronavirus-mandated trial halt as a statute of limitation looms. Symbolic in that we were fully introduced to the expanded body rule of VAR, when Dalot's 30-yard shot hit the PSG chap on the arm but because he made his body bigger a penalty was given. Also marked the moment Solskjaer was guaranteed a full-time contract, while also marking the beginning of his demise, while also marking the moment Rashford hit maturity which would eventually save Solskjaer again in November. Jones has been making clear to Klopp that he feels ready for the first team and admitted he had found it hard to feature only infrequently for the Premier League leaders and European champions. It’s been frustrating at times being on the bench and then getting a taste on the pitch and then being back on the bench," he said.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page