top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·40 members

Žabiny Brno Děčín přenos živě 30 prosince 2023

2. 12. 2023 — [ŽIVÉ HD]''''] Ústí nad Labem Děčín koukněte se 2 prosince 2023 před 3 hodinami — před 32 minutami — Nymburk NH Ostrava přenos živý 29 ...

Bayern are at Bayer Leverkusen earlier on Saturday, so the gap could be ten points by the time Dortmund kick off against Hertha. They returned to winning ways with a 6-1 win at Paderborn on Sunday. That was despite the fact their first goal wasn’t scored until the 54th minute. Jadon Sancho scored a hat-trick, ending a run of five games without a goal. MAN OF THE MATCH Troy Deeney: Watford's interplay between their forward players was a joy to behold and it was Deeney who was at the centre of everything. Great hold-up play, impressive vision - and an eighth career goal against Bournemouth to cap it off. KEY MOMENTS 42' - GOAL! Bournemouth 0-1 Watford (Doucoure): The Cherries are the makers of their own downfall! They overplay out of defence again, Travers' clearance is poor and Sarr pounces, sending a cross to the back post where Doucoure is on hand to slot it home. Alexander-Arnold and Andy Robertson frequently change games with their assists, but they can play as extra wingers in the knowledge Van Dijk is covering behind. Video - Klopp – ‘Messi is the best player I’ve ever seen, but Van Dijk should have won the Ballon d’Or’01:11 The 28-year-old has started every game of an extraordinary campaign that has seen Liverpool leak just 21 goals, four fewer than their closest challengers. Trabzonspor is still trying to find opportunities to compete for the Turkish league championship, after they were eliminated in the European arena. In fact, this team's performance is also quite good with consecutive victories and is currently in the Top 3, only 5 points behind Sivasspor. 8 consecutive matches, Trabzonspor are unbeaten, including 7 wins. Trabzonspor's upcoming opponent is Yeni Malatyaspor, they are in a difficult and very poor performance. Yeni Malatyaspor's victory in the second leg of the National Cup against Sivasspor was the first victory after 6 draws and lost, even they were eliminated after 2 matches. Yeni Malatyaspor is currently ranked 9th with only 24 points. Campbell says they should not be expected, as young sportsmen, to be diplomats. I feel sorry for footballers, they are young men who are very good at football. Why do we expect them to be able to handle difficult, complicated political situations? It’s ridiculous," he said. I think what happened, is some of the clubs thought, 'let’s make this about the players'. What looked to be a highly promising campaign has unravelled with a run of only one win in their last five games, in which Real have dropped points against Levante and Celta Vigo and been knocked out of the Copa del Rey by Real Sociedad. Their hopes of remaining in the Champions League are hanging by a thread after Wednesday's last-16 first leg against Manchester City in which they conceded two late goals to lose 2-1 at home. Townsend, who was invited for a trial after impressing for a Borders school select side, spent a similar amount of time there, starting as a striker before being moved back to defensive midfield. It was great," he tells BBC Scotland. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I had this naive view I could play football one day, and rugby the next, but at under-14 level I had to make a choice. For Miller, the recipient of 69 Scotland caps, it was about the mentality it gave him. For the final score, we're backing the hosts to win 2-1, as they have only lost three of their 10 home ties this season and won four of them. Hibs have lost half their away matches, only winning three. Karl-Heinz Riedle opened the scoring after 29 minutes, and an unfortunate deflection from Stefan Effenberg's cross two minutes after the break resigned Scotland to a group-stage exit. We felt extremely unlucky," said Roxburgh. Scotland pulverised Germany for a lot of that game. They scored a freakish second goal and the scoreline was a nonsense. After the match, the Scotland boss was asked to address the travelling fans, who had been cheering his name. Borussia Dortmund and England winger Sancho, 20, is one of the league's best players - of any age. He is the top-scoring teenager in the history of the Bundesliga with 27 goals in his teens, all coming since April 2018. With 14 goals and 15 assists in the Bundesliga this season, only two players have had a direct role in more goals in Europe's top five leagues this season. Lazio striker Ciro Immobile has 27 goals and seven assists and Barcelona legend Lionel Messi has scored 19 goals and set up 12 more. Marseille have just been so efficient with their play in recent weeks and with two consecutive clean sheets on the road, we think the visitors should be able to extend their winning streak here. Les Olympiens have conceded the least chances and joint least goals of all Ligue 1 teams over the last six games and they should have enough quality to hold firm against this awful Metz side. Hi! SPAL are coming off a 0-0 draw at Udinese in their previous Serie A fixture. SPAL are deep in relegation trouble having failed to win in their last five Serie A matches. Genoa are also coming off a 0-0 draw with the Napoli match. Genoa have just one win in their last 10 matches. SPAL have just one win from four matches against Genoa while the last three fixtures have ended in draws. All four meetings have produced under 2.5 goals. With three of the last four meetings ending in draws, the bookies are about the same time game incoming. Me chooses the same! Good game! Feb 10 (OPTA) - AFC Champions League fixtures for this week Monday, February 10 fixtures (GMT) Pakhtakor v Shabab Al Ahli (1100) Al Shorta v Esteghlal (1430) Al Hilal v Shahr Khodrou (1440) Al Wahda v Al Ahli (1535) Tuesday, February 11 fixtures (GMT) Melbourne Victory v Chiangrai United (0835) Ulsan v Tokyo (1030) Al Ain v Sepahan (1450) Sharjah v Al Taawon (1455) Al Nassr v Al Sadd (1515) Al Duhail v Persepolis (1515) Wednesday, February 12 fixtures (GMT) Vissel Kobe v Johor Darul Ta'zim (1000) Jeonbuk Motors v Yokohama F. Wolves are of course very offensive team and they are both scoring and conceding a lot o goals so they are pretty much always good option to bet on over goals and I think their opponents are not going to defend a lot today,Newcastle with Steve Bruce on bench is playing so much better and that is mainly because they give up on defensive strategy and it Turned out they have very good offensive players so I surely expect from both teams to score a goal and also I do not expect from this game to end with 1 1 Real were missing captain Sergio Ramos through suspension and were tested to the limits by seventh-placed Getafe at a sold-out Coliseum Alfonso Perez stadium and the final scoreline flattered Zinedine Zidane's side. It took some top saves from their goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois to shut out the home side before Varane doubled their advantage in the 53rd minute, heading a Toni Kroos free kick past Soria. I believe in at least three goals in this match from Scottish League cup and that is pretty real to expect and try. So, Rangers is team who is in very good form and they are closer to win here, that is clear, if we see how they are played good in last period. In league, they are winning almost in all matches, and in League Cup, team is played 2-2 against Feyenoord. What will happen today, we will see but I will in any case bet on goals. That is more than ok and very very real. Odds are great. Neman Grodno Reserves recently had 2 very high scoring matches in the reserves league in Belarus. They have lost the latest game against Dinamo Minsk res with the score 0-5 still before that they have recorded an impressive 5-2 win against Belshina reserves. Posted at 75' Attempt missed. Dani Ceballos (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is close, but misses the top right corner. Assisted by Mesut Özil following a corner. Posted at 75' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Djibril Sidibé. BookingPosted at 73' Gylfi Sigurdsson (Everton) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Derby County will against Borussia Dortmund in match UEFA Youth league. My prediction this match could be the end score is over 2.5 goals due to both team can make score on last 4 match. Moreover Derby County have average to make score is 3 goals in every match. Likewise, Borussia Dortmund on last 4 match they have average to make score is 4 goals in every match. Therefore, total average score in both team that score could be the end is over 2.5 goals. Moreover Borussia Dortmund have great youth player and surely this match will much score from both team. Praha Nymburk koukněte se živě 2 prosince 2023 před 3 dny 2. 12. 2023 — Děčín Nymburk přenos živě 28 října 2023 Fotbal Ústí... Jablonec n. N. 11:30 K2 Prostějov Žabiny Brno B 115. Basket Vlamez 17:15 Basket ... ((SLEDOVAT ŽIVĚ>>)) Děčín Olomouc Přímý přenos 9 26. 11. 2023 — (SLEDOVAT ŽIVĚ>>)) Děčín Olomouc Přímý přenos 9 prosince 2023 26. 11. 2023 — 2023 — (((ŽIVÝ PŘENOS))) Nymburk Olomouc přenos živý 23 září ... The 30-year-old Croatian could leave Anfield this summer as he continues to fall down the pecking order for Jurgen Klopp's side behind Virgil Van Dijk, Joe Gomez and Joel Matip. City open to Mahrez summer departure to PSG The Sun are reporting that Manchester City won't stand in the way of Paris Saint-Germain making an £80m move for winger Riyad Mahrez this summer.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page