top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

Today: Udinese vs Bologna live 30.12.2023

13 hours ago — Bologna are undefeated in their last 7 matches against Udinese in all competitions. Bologna win or draw. providerLogo. 1.29 ...

Football authorities have held talks with the UK government and public health experts over contingency plans to play matches behind closed doors if the coronavirus outbreak escalates. One senior football source said such a measure was "a possibility, but weeks rather than days away" and added "for now it is business as usual. Uefa president Aleksander Ceferin has said there is no need to panic. Let's try to be optimistic," he said. Read The Full Story 12:00 – WADA admits doping controls may be hit In a rather concerning development, the president of WADA has admitted that the coronavirus pandemic may well have an impact on doping controls. In a statement, Witold Banka said: " The sports world is dealing with an unprecedented situation. IN THE CHANNELS Love Island’s back! And we all know what that means – ex-Warm-Up stunner Adam Hurrey’s Twitter thread on the football pasts of reality TV’s newest bores: HAT-TIP "Another player who remembers all too clearly those frantic moments is goalkeeper Kodjovi Obilale. His life was transformed in just a few seconds, as he realised that he too had been hit. Ighalo has joined United on loan for the rest of the season from Chinese Super League club Shanghai Shenhua. The current medical advice is that travellers coming into the UK from specific countries, including China, quarantine themselves for 14 days. The death toll in China from the virus is now more than 1,350, with almost 60,000 infections in total. Numerous sporting events have been cancelled in China and the Far East, including the Formula 1 Chinese Grand Prix. Making a decision at the last minute could probably have been avoided. I am now worried about the future, because we don’t want to be in the same position next week," said Inter Milan chief executive Giuseppe Marotta. We have to accept the decisions that come from above, knowing that we have a significant problem in Italy. Gorodeya 2 will face bate 2 at home on match day six of the league. Bate 2 have started season poorly after only accumulating a point in their five games by drawing with energetik BGU but losing to zhodino 2,Rukh brest 2 ,Slavia 2 and Minsk 2.Gorodeja 2 have also started poorly after losing four of their last five games only drawing with Satcher soligorsk 2. In their previous h2h bate 2 have won four of their last five games against Gorodeja 2. Making the Champions League is vital for a Napoli side who had expected to make a push for the title this season. If this run drags on to January, then expect to see a switch at the top. There have been rumours linking Gennaro Gattuso with the role, but that seems like a risk for a team who can’t afford to take that chance. Arteta has been attempting to stabilise Arsenal's floundering season since former boss Unai Emery was sacked in December. The London side sit 10th in the standings -- 10 points behind the fourth and final Champions League spot. Although there has been an improvement in both their style of play and the cohesiveness of the side, results have been hard to come by, with Arsenal drawing their last four league games ahead of Sunday's home match against Newcastle United. Saints have announced measures to help the club and non-playing staff through the ongoing pandemic. Southampton's players, manager Ralph Hasenhuttl and his coaching staff have agreed to defer part of their salaries for the months of April, May and June "to help protect the future of the club, the staff that work within it and the community we serve. Udinese vs Bologna Live We are updating team formations and line-ups for Udinese vs Bologna live in real time. Standings. No match found. H2H. Last ... I don’t think there is a goalkeeping situation (at United)," Schmeichel, one of greatest keepers of all time, told Reuters. It’s ridiculous to talk about that. He (De Gea) made a mistake against Everton, he made one against Watford," added the 56-year-old. I worked this game against Everton (as a pundit) and we were clutching at straws trying to find mistakes that he’s made and we came up with seven over two seasons," added the Dane, whose son Kasper keeps for Premier League Leicester City. I really see no reason why Hartberg could not finish this season on the top 3 places and play in Europe next season because they beat LASK away from home with 2-1 while last round they came from being 2-1 behind at AC Wolfsberger and won the game with no less than 4-2, on the downside in their only game at home after the break they were demolished by Salzburg but there is really no side in the league at this stage capable of comparing their strength with Salzburg right now, and Hartberg is not that defensive minded. Fabian Schär replaces Jonjo Shelvey. SubstitutionPosted at 85' Substitution, Sheffield United. Kieron Freeman replaces Oliver McBurnie. Posted at 81' Foul by Richairo Zivkovic (Sheffield United). Posted at 81' Federico Fernández (Newcastle United) wins a free kick in the defensive half. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Newcastle United. Nabil Bentaleb replaces Allan Saint-Maximin. SubstitutionPosted at 79' Substitution, Newcastle United. Wales midfielder Jess Fishlock has signed a new two-year deal with American club Reign FC. Fishlock, 33, has not played for Reign since June 2019 because of a serious knee injury but hopes to return to action soon. The contract means she will remain a Reign player for the 2020 and 2021 seasons. Returning to Reign was an easy decision for me," Fishlock told the club's website. I am excited about the future of this club and I wanted to be part of that. Bale's relationship with Real gained further headlines in the last few days when he was photographed in the stands pretending to be asleep for a few seconds during his team-mate's game against Alaves and looking to the distance through a rolled-up piece of paper against Granada. Bale was pictured entertaining himself in the stands while real Madrid played Granada on Monday, three days after pretending to be asleep against AlavesTo try to understand what is going on with Bale's tense and tortuous spell at the club, we need to take a brief look at how we actually got to this point. Hamilton comes into this game on the back of a bittersweet result against Celtic in which the Accies lost 2-1. Brian Rice's side surprised everyone by remaining relatively solid at the back and even scoring an equaliser late into the game, only for their hosts to quickly net yet again. If you are viewing this page on the BBC News app please click here to vote. Watching on TV without a crowd It is not yet known when fans will be allowed back into stadiumsWith lockdown restrictions in place, stadiums were off limits to fans as part of a host of measures designed to protect players and staff from coronavirus. The only means by which supporters could watch games was via live television or online feeds, which showcased a new eerie version of the game we love, played out in front of empty stands and with every kick and shout audible. Posted at 90'+3' Attempt blocked. Shaun Williams (Millwall) header from the centre of the box is blocked. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Jason Knight (Derby County). Posted at 90'+1' Tom Bradshaw (Millwall) wins a free kick on the left wing. Posted at 90'+1' Corner, Millwall. Conceded by Tom Lawrence. Goal!Posted at 90' Goal! Millwall 1, Derby County 3. Louie Sibley (Derby County) left footed shot from the centre of the box to the bottom right corner. That's when all the emotions and thoughts came into my head like you see with players when they talk about football being taken away from them, all the structure. It was tough for a couple of weeks but then I threw myself into trying to keep the kids active and trying to keep a routine myself by doing gym work, really to take my mind off it. I've got too many options going forward but I see myself on the grass, with coaching and helping kids. BookingPosted at 75' Kirsty Barton (Brighton and Hove Albion Women) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 69' Corner, Everton Ladies. Conceded by Kayleigh Green. Posted at 68' Foul by Inessa Kaagman (Everton Ladies). Posted at 68' Amanda Nildén (Brighton and Hove Albion Women) wins a free kick in the attacking half. SubstitutionPosted at 66' Substitution, Everton Ladies. Maéva Clemaron replaces Abbey-Leigh Stringer. We've been calling on government and football to reduce gambling exposure to children, in order to prevent young people going through the same thing that I did. Gambling advertising in football is at saturation point and it's normalised harmful products and practices to young people. No child should be exposed to adult products as prevalently as it is with gambling in football. Premier League football has a responsibility to prevent gambling exposure to its young fans, which make up a quarter of its audience. Given the issues with racism, and an apparent unwillingness to deal with them that still exist in Serie A, it was a brave call from Lukaku to move to Inter in the summer, but it’s paying off nicely: he’s on pace for the best goalscoring season of his career, and Inter top the division, albeit only on goal difference above Juventus. I'm feeling there is something special coming. If you want to enjoy your life you want to play in Barcelona' De Jong agreed to move to Barcelona in January 2019, but remained with Ajax until the end of the 2018-19 seasonDe Jong, who said the Frenkie part of his name came because his parents liked 1980s band Frankie Goes to Hollywood, grew up in a small Dutch village and joined Willem II after a trial period. Leipzig covered this high over bet with much of a fuss in their last 4 games in Germany starting with a 6-1 win at Wolfsburg in the cup, winning 8-0 at home with Mainz, winning 4-2 away at Hertha and 4-1 at home with Koln the last 3 in the league and they are right now just one point behind the top two teams in the league standings, they are really open type of team but defense is not as strong as in previous seasons as I watched them lose 3-1 at home to Schalke for example. It has been my dream to be here at Chelsea and play week in, week out and to have a contract for another five-and-a-half years is living the dream again. James, who has been with Chelsea since the age of eight, spent last season on loan at Wigan and missed just one league match. He didn’t feature for Chelsea at the start of the season due to an ankle injury, but has started the last three games in all competitions.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page