top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

Stream: HUSA VS MAS Fès Live 29 December 2023

CAN Côte d'Ivoire-2023 (préparation) : Maroc-Gambie le 7 janvier · CAN Côte d'Ivoire 2023 : le coach Hoalid dévoile sa liste finale (27 joueurs) · Streaming-Live ...

Vasco da Gama are not in the best form at the moment with only 1 win in the last 7 games but in the Copa Sudamericana they have an excellent home record with 8 wins and 1 draw in the last 9 games. They already played against a team from Bolivia in this cup 9 years ago defeating Aurora with 8-3. Knockaert saw a chance to extend Fulham's lead go begging in the dying stages of the match, Jay Stansfield's cross passing just millimetres from his toe in front of goal. The goals came following a cagey first half in which neither side had truly threatened with the exception of El Ghazi's last-ditch attempt. It's a London derby. Lampard confirmed that midfielder N'Golo Kante and winger Christian Pulisic would not be available due to injury. Kante is expected to be sidelined for three weeks with an adductor injury which will see him miss the Champions League last-16 clash against Bayern Munich. Striker Tammy Abraham is in contention after training the past two days while defender Andreas Christensen, who broke his nose against Manchester United earlier this week, could play with a mask. I'll take the away win in this one as not only is Boston Utd a decent club for this league level currently sitting on 5th place inside the play-off places for promotion but current form is really poor for Southport who were ahead of Boston for most of this season just that recently they lost 5 games in a row losing both recent home games in the league with 2-0 to York and 3-1 to Chester so they lost both times by 2 goals difference at home. A place in the Europa League is at stake where Aarhus and Nordsjaelland face off. Aarhus played well and hold Brondby to a goalless draw in the last match, but still could not get into top four. They will be eager to get the win. Friendly match between Lind vs Malmo IFK in Sweden. My bet on this match is Lind - 1.5 ah. I believe that we can see today here Lunds scores at start of the match and make it much more easier so for me the best option is to try with pick on guests to win here 2 goals. The COVID-19 pandemic has placed the future of the 2019/20 campaign in doubt, with Liverpool holding a remarkable 25-point lead at the top of the table, having won 27 of their 29 matches. The Premier League confirmed last week that the season will only return when the health situation stabilises, leading to some suggestions the campaign could be called null and void. For different reasons you have better seasons than others, better matches than others. If you ask me if I know the reasons - I'm not an idiot, I have been in football for many years. I know clearly that a player in this situation is not a player that - even if he wants, I am not blaming or criticising the player - it is normal that he doesn't perform at the highest level. The Koreans beat Australia 2-0, a victory that was more comprehensive than the scoreline suggests, while Saudi Arabia edged past Uzbekistan 1-0 to book their place at the Olympics for the first time since 1996. Despite dominating against Graham Arnold’s side, Kim Hak-bum's impressive Korean team had to wait until 11 minutes into the second half before opening the scoring when Kim Dae-won converted from close range after Lee You-hyeon's initial shot came back off the post. Fifa has established a working group to tackle the issues facing football as a result of the coronavirus pandemic. The group will look at the international fixture calendar, and issues around player contracts. Most deals expire on 30 June but, if restarted, many leagues could continue beyond that date in an attempt to finish their current campaigns. The group will also look at whether more funding is required to help clubs, players and governing bodies impacted. Meanwhile, after dropping down from the Premier League, Huddersfield certainly were hoping to be part of the promotion picture but things simply haven't gone to plan for the Terriers. Currently 19th and just 4 points above safety, Town will be looking for a big improvement over the second half of the season. Two of Krasnodar’s four group games in the Europa League have produced under 2.5 goals, including the defeat to Getafe and the defeat at home to Krasnodar, and Thursday’s hosts have failed to score in both of those matches. Two of Getafe’s four games in Group C have also produced under 2.5 goals and all of the visitor’s matches have been decided by the odd goals, winning 2-1 and 1-0 against Krasnodar and Trabzonspor and losing 2-1 and 1-0 against Basel. Walter Ferreti will against Deportivo Las Sabanas in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win for Walter Ferreti with margin score is 2 goals. Walter Ferreti have great result on last 5 match in league due to Walter Ferreti have won in 4 match and 1 match is lose. Meanwhile, Deportivo Las Sabanas have not good result on last 5 match in league due to Deportivo Las Sabanas only have won in 1 match, 2 match is draw and 2 match is lose. Therefore, my prediction that Walter Ferreti can beat Deportivo Las Sabanas due to Walter Ferreti always won on last 3 match in the home. Brescia is hosting Genoa where I will be backing Genoa to take a victory. Brescia is in awful shape right now and they are looking at relegation while Genoa has a good chance of staying in Serie A with a victory here and they should be able to claim it as they are the far superior team The Blades have been this season's surprise package in the Premier League, helped in no small part by the form of Henderson. The former England Under-21 keeper has been mentioned for possible inclusion in Gareth Southgate's senior squad but had no opportunity to show his ability against the Canaries until those late interventions at Bramall Lane. Whichever way we look at it, this is Rotherham's game to lose. Rochdale have struggled against top teams of late and The Millers are a top team, make no mistake about it. In the betting, 'Rotherham to Win & Both Teams to Score' catches the eye. For all they're not the best at getting positive results in such games, Rochdale can score goals, particularly on their travels, where they've scored a very respectable 13. Unfortunately, they've just not done the business at the other end, conceding 19, shipping two or more in five of their last six on the road, as well as three or more in three of their last six. MAS de Fès live score, schedule & player stats MAS de Fès live score, fixtures, player ratings and statistics HUSA. 29/12/202309:00. MAS de Fès. MAS. Team info. 34. Total players. 26.6 yrs. The Wales star left Spurs for Real Madrid in a world record £85m deal in 2013 and has won four Champions League in his time in the Spanish capital. Video - Next Cristiano Ronaldo chooses Barcelona to play alongside Messi – Euro Papers01:35 But Jose Mourinho is looking for reinforcements and looks to be closing in on the 30-year-old in what would be the biggest move of transfer deadline day. Real had midfielder Federico Valverde sent off in the 115th minute for hauling down Alvaro Morata but Zinedine Zidane's side survived the final stretch of the game and kept their nerve in the shootout. It is the 11th time Real have won the Super Cup, which was the traditional season curtain-raiser between the league and Cup winners before the competition was expanded to four teams by the national federation and moved to Saudi Arabia in a three-year deal worth a reported 120 million euros ($133 million). Arsenal's form at the Emirates has been just as patchy, though there has been consistency in the Gunners games in terms of goals. Arsenal regularly combine some sparkling attacking play with haphazard defending – a mix that that has a noticeable effect on numbers behind their results. Hassania Agadir vs Maghreb Fez live score,prediction() Jun 20, 2023 — Where to watch Hassania Agadir vs Maghreb Fez online?AiScore provides Hassania Agadir vs Maghreb Fez(2023/06/20) live score tracker,h2h ... We let it slip through certain mistakes when [Atletico] were already almost dead, in less than 10 minutes they turned round a game that we should have seen out. It hurts because it is a title and we wanted to be in the final and win it, we showed a different side to what we have been showing recently against Espanyol and at the end of last year, we played a good game but sadly we couldn't get the victory.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page