top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

(LIBRE#) En vivo: Baskonia vs Bàsquet Girona 30 diciembre 2023

17 dic 2023 — JORNADA 15. Baskonia. 94 · 82. Zunder Palencia. Baskonia. Zunder Palencia. Barça ... La Penya vence en Girona y pone al rojo vivo la Copa (67-82).

Baskonia contra Bàsquet Girona en vivo online 30.12.2023 hace 6 horas — Basquet Girona vs Baskonia En Vivo baloncesto-liga-endesa Rojadirecta: transmision en vivo del partido Basquet Girona vs Baskonia en Full HD ... Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Burnley 0, Arsenal 0. Posted at 90'+1' Matteo Guendouzi (Arsenal) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+1' Foul by Jay Rodriguez (Burnley). SubstitutionPosted at 89' Substitution, Arsenal. Eddie Nketiah replaces Alexandre Lacazette. Posted at 87' Foul by Shkodran Mustafi (Arsenal). Posted at 87' Chris Wood (Burnley) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Preston North End will host Fulham for this fixture of the league. I expect, this will be a very interesting match. Both sides are one of the ambitious teams in this season. Of course, both teams want to get a positive result. Hosts will go in this game to victory. However, Preston are in poor shape. The hosts are very vulnerable in the last matches. They have four consecutive losses. Also, we have Fulham who's is strong team in this campaign. In my opinion, Fulham are in better shape. True, in last game Fulham lost 1-2 against ambitious Bristol City. So, the visitors lost on the previous match and they will try to get the victory on the opposite stadium. VAR AWARDS A PENALTY TO CITY! Praet is penalised for handball. Aguero steps up and his pen is saved brilliantly by Schmeichel! 63 ' TOP SAVE! Mahrez finds Aguero in the box whose low shot is saved again by Schmeichel's foot. CLOSE! Crunching challenge from Walker to tackle Chilwell, the City man has had the better of that battle today. Resultados de Basquet Girona vs Saski Baskonia, historial Consulta los resultados de Basquet Girona vs Saski Baskonia, historial de enfrentamientos (H2H), últimos resultados, noticias y más información en ... He made 85 touches and covered 11. Nemanja Matic was the only United player to cover moreCrouch: "Watching Fernandes run the show against Watford showed exactly what United have been missing while Paul Pogba has been injured. He has got a bit of arrogance about him that I quite liked to be honest. They have not had anyone playing with that kind of confidence or flair, because it has not been that kind of season for them. Watford have been rejuvenated since Nigel Pearson took over as manager in December - moving from seven points adrift at the bottom of the table to a position just above the bottom three. Of the eight relegation candidates, the Hornets are also in the best form, taking 14 points from their past 10 matches, one more than they managed from their first 19 games of the campaign. Remaining fixturesLeicester (h) - 14 MarchNewcastle (h) - 25 AprilBurnley (a) - 21 MarchWest Ham (a) - 2 MaySouthampton (h) - 4 AprilMan City (h) - 9 MayChelsea (a) - 12 AprilArsenal (a) - 17 MayNorwich (h) - 18 AprilGracenote fact: Watford have taken more points from their past 10 matches than Tottenham. Strikers Timo Werner and Moussa Dembele are also said to be on Chelsea’s list, but RB Leipzig and Lyon would respectively be unwilling to offload their forwards. Paper Round’s view: A lot of pressure has been placed on Chelsea’s young guns, and though Tammy Abraham, Mason Mount and Callum Hudson-Odoi have performed admirably, they could do with some big names to provide some healthy competition. Here they are taking Steaua Bucharest apart in the 1989 European Cup final, although Baresi didn’t have much to do until it came to lifting the trophy. HAT TIP Over on When Saturday Comes, Pascal Claude provides a glimpse into his intriguing, occasionally beautiful, often baffling obsession: football-related 7-inch singles. The players refused to return to the camp following a Champions League match against Salzburg four days later, prompting the club to announce legal action against them. Italian media reported this week that the players would be fined between one quarter and one half of a month's wages. Still, after Wednesday's performance, De Laurentiis appeared to be in a conciliatory mood. FK Vitebsk is here in my opinion as the favorite in this game but they will not win against FC Minsk side. So far they have played a solid season with only three losses from 13 games. Minsk, on the other hand, only has 13 points after eleven games. Vitebsk has also been unbeaten for six league games in a row. FK Vitebsk have not lost in their last 6 matches where both teams have scored in 4 of their last 5 matches. FK Minsk enters this match without a clean sheet away in their last 5 away games in a row. My bid for this match therefore also goes to both teams they score in the match and draw. Bayer Leverkusen will host Hertha BSC for this fixture of the league. I believe, the hosts are favorites in this game. Bayer are more ambitious team in this season. Also, Bayer is really better team at home stadium. Of course, they will try to make a positive result. However, in previous game Bayer lost 2-0 against weak FC Koln.. Also, we have Hertha who's is very average team in this league. However, the visitors are in danger of getting to the relegation zone. In any case, the visitors will try to fight at least one point. My pick - Hertha to win. Full TimePosted at 90'+3' Second Half ends, Everton 1, Southampton 1. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Shane Long (Southampton). Posted at 90'+2' Djibril Sidibé (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. BookingPosted at 90'+1' Lucas Digne (Everton) is shown the yellow card. Posted at 90' Foul by Nathan Redmond (Southampton). Posted at 90' Tom Davies (Everton) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Moyes has been under consideration for a return in come capacity since well before Silva's sacking but Everton's board hesitated after fans reacted angrily to the possibility. The Scot, however, is still very much in the frame and could yet return to the job he left for Manchester United in 2013, most likely in an interim capacity. Pereira told Sky Sports News he was "grateful" to be considered for the role, but was "still coach of SIPG and SIPG is a club close to my heart". LONDON, Dec 22 (Reuters) - Chelsea enjoyed a timely return to form to outplay Tottenham Hotspur in a 2-0 away victory in the Premier League as Frank Lampard outwitted his former mentor Jose Mourinho in their managerial battle on Sunday. Willian struck both Chelsea goals in the first half as Chelsea consolidated fourth place while Tottenham's dismal afternoon went from bad to worse as forward Son Heung-min was shown a red card just past the hour mark. Tonight will be playing match between teams estudiantes and Atletico tucuman. My prediction for this match is over 3.5 goals. Odd is dropping and that is one of the reasons why I chose to play this tip. Both teams are at top of the board and both teams need points to stay at playoff positions to have a chance for cup sudamericana or cup libertadores. Home team lost last match against colon 3:2, so I think they can concede at least 2 goals against Atletico which is much better team than colon. Away team also played last match with over 3.5 goals so I hope there will be a lot of goals again. Good luck. Everybody knows the way he plays. He wants to get in behind the defence because that's a big part of his game but there has not been many who have been able to stop him. He has benefitted from his decision not to play for England this season too. He has been fresh and that's why he's sitting top of the goalscoring charts. Ian Wright: "He is like a throwback player. I see everything in him. He is a willing runner, gets all different kinds of goals and he is getting even more cute now inside the box. We asked him to gaze into his crystal ball and see what would happen on transfer deadline day and one of the things he predicted was a late move for Bale from Spurs. Based on nothing 09:20 - Oh wait it actually is on?! Then came the news that none of us expected. Times journalist Matt Lawton tweeted saying that he had been told there was a breakthrough According to The Times: "Tottenham believe they have made a breakthrough in their bid to bring Gareth Bale back to the club. Dunav 2010 will play against Botev Vratsa in the Parva Liga Relegation Group Game of Bulgaria on Monday. Dunav lost last game of the Main season to Etar by 3-5 on road. But they Drawn last home game to Arda by 0-0. They also Drawn previous home game to Botev Vratsa by 0-0 in February. They Defeated Arda by 2-0 in the first game of Relegation Group. While Botev Vratsa lost first game of the Relegation Group to Botev Plovdiv to 2-3. However they Defeated Botev Plovdiv by 1-0 when played to same Opponent earlier this month. Last two head to head matches between these two teams ended in a Goalless Draw . From start to finish, the move took around 10 seconds. It was the goal Ronaldo's performance deserved. Lionel Messi: Barcelona 2-0 Man Utd - Stadio Olimpico, Rome, 27 May 2009 Lionel Messi has won the Champions League four times with BarcelonaLionel Messi was edging towards greatness after inheriting Barcelona's number 10 jersey from Ronaldinho. The talent that persuades many to argue he is the greatest ever to play the game was unveiled in all its glory near the banks of the Tiber. West Ham v Chelsea (20:15 BST)Chelsea boss Frank Lampard has shown his ability to improve his side during games - they showed it against Manchester City last week and again to knock Leicester out of the FA Cup on Sunday. They have not played well for the entire game in any of their three games in the past 10 days, but they have won them all. Media playback is not supported on this device FA Cup: Leicester City 0-1 Chelsea highlights West Ham in contrast, have lost two out of two and my worry with them is still where their goals are going to come from. Heracles have won the last two meetings between these two clubs and over 2.5 goals have been produced in each of their last five encounters. Sparta have lost three of their last six matches and four of those games have produced over 2.5 goals while Heracles have won four of their last six matches and five of those games have produced over 2.5 goals, so you can see why we have backed at least three goals to be scored this weekend and believe Heracels will win.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page