top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

Casa Pia vs. Braga live match 30 December 2023

1 hour ago — 12 hours ago — With 16 points from 14 matches, Casa Pia are currently 11th in the Primeira Liga standings but could move into seventh place with ...

Helmond and Den Bosch will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie. Helmond this season have the following results: 3W, 6D and 13L. Meanwhile Den Bosch have 6W, 10D and 6L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. They played before 3 days and they drawn 3-3. In first half was more good An Giang while in second half Dong Thap drawed the match. However in this match I see more favorite the home team. An Giang in the last season also was more good than Dong Thap and I see a win for them. Of course this is a friendly match however An Gains is without a win in 5 matches while they have a draw a lose and a win against Dong Thap. Home win here for me. Home team needs to win to raise the moral of the squad. There are four big games coming up now, Everton, Manchester City, Tottenham and Sheffield United," said Solskjaer. It has been a good week but now we need to kick on. Argentine winger Lucas Ocampos broke the deadlock at the end of the first half, tapping into the net from close range after team mate Sergio Reguilon cashed in on a disastrous slip from Getafe's Oghenekaro Etebo. KaaPo is going to face Cups. The hosts are a much worse team than the visitors and that's why I expect here a lot of goals. KaaPo scored 2 goals against Jazz Pori but also conceded 2 and it was a match in the lower league. Cups is one of the strongest teams in the best league in Finland and I don't think that they will struggle to score here 3 goals or more. The visitors got so strong offensive players and they should score today some goals. I think there is a chance for KaaPo to score one goal but KuPS should dominate. Casa Pia AC - SC Braga Live - Primeira Liga Follow the Primeira Liga live Football match between Casa Pia AC and SC Braga with Eurosport. The match starts at 6:00 PM on December 30th, 2023. The deal would represent an exit for British billionaire Mike Ashley, who made his fortune from sportswear retailer Sports Direct (renamed Frasers Group last month) and first bought into Newcastle United in 2007. The WSJ said Saudi's Public Investment Fund, together with a group of investors organised by British financier Amanda Staveley, are in discussions to buy the Premier League club and a deal could be days or weeks away. They have won just once in their last 10 away league games, and this was at struggling Southampton. Any momentum they hoped to gain from this result has been wiped out and then some by a home loss to Norwich and Sunday's last-minute defeat at Leicester. Silva was left fighting for his job after the Norwich game and is reportedly hanging by a thread after the VAR decision that gave Kelechi Iheanacho an injury-time winner at the King Power Stadium. Preview: Casa Pia vs. Braga - prediction, team news, lineups 1 day ago — The hosts are currently in 10th place in the league standings with 16 points after the first 14 matches, while the visitors are fourth with 29 ... Leicester have also only fielded 20, with the transformation in less than 12 months under Brendan Rodgers down to minor, subtle changes and his fantastic man-management. Two happy camps, refreshed and ready to go again after their break. Where else would I want to be on Valentine's night?!NB. These are two teams who'd be in the top four of any 'success story' table of the season so far (1 Liverpool 2 Sheffield United 3 Leicester 4 Wolves). In that sense, all options are open for discussion. Including playing multiple games on the same day at a neutral ground, if it could be made sterile and an agreement could be reached over the medical staff needed to be in attendance. Media playback is not supported on this device Messi, Melo & the Pogbas: The best #StayAtHome challenges No wage deferral agreement in the ChampionshipThe Football League has been told of unease among some Championship clubs about the motives behind a call for blanket wage deferrals in the league. Wednesday called on the U. S. Soccer Federation to at least triple the pay of women's national team players and accused the federation of "working very hard to sell a false narrative" in opposing their quest for higher pay. Last year, all 28 members of the U. S. United States, alleging gender discrimination ahead of their successful World Cup title defense. Casa Pia Lisbon vs SC Braga Prediction & Betting Tips 1 day ago — Casa pia warmed up for this game with a 3-1 away win at Chaves, their second win in three matches. They come into this game having found some ... Casa Pia vs Braga Prediction and Betting Tips 3 hours ago — With 16 points from 14 matches, Casa Pia are currently 11th in the Primeira Liga standings but could move into seventh place with all three ... In a statement, the league said: "The board of directors unanimously decided that it was not desirable, whatever the scenario envisaged, to continue the competition after 30 June. The Belgian league, however, only had one match left before the season-ending play-offs, with a working group set to establish the thorny issues of relegation and promotion. Arsenal's ability to carve out positive results at home should stand them in good stead against a completely out of sorts Southampton team, and with the aforementioned factors acknowledged, we think the home win and both teams to score combination is priced generously for Saturday's game, while our correct score prediction is tipping Arsenal to grab a 2-1 victory. They have won eight of their 16 home league matches this season and also have eight clean sheets in the 16 games. Burnley have scored one goal or less in 10 of the 16 home league matches. In their last 10 league matches, they have suffered just one loss and registered six wins and six clean sheets and have failed to score in three. A goal from Morgan Sanson and a Payet penalty put second-placed OM on 31 points from 16 games, with PSG having two games in hand. Angers, who suffered a second straight defeat, are third on 24 points. The game between Girondins de Bordeaux and Nimes was interrupted for 25 minutes by referee Clement Turpin after dozens of fans left the stands and gathered by the edge of the pitch. Best play for this English Premier league between Aston Villa and Chelsea Best pick for this much I will play the pick over from 3.25 goals where we for this pick can look a new great and best pick from over from minimal four goals what be this best new chance where we look a get a new great chance for this mach and a new best points to my score what be a best and great play where we for three goals can look a minimal five points minus to my score if not see this four goals maybe the best chance can I look see four goals at the match now.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page