top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

(STREAMING=) Livestream: Toronto Raptors vs. Detroit Pistons Live TV 30 December 2023

2 days ago — ... NBA live stream, start time, preview, and TV channel ... Their overall record is surpassed only by the Detroit Pistons, who are on a streak of 27 ...

Toronto Raptors - Detroit Pistons · 19.11.2023 The basketball match Toronto Raptors vs. Detroit Pistons live stream starts on 19 Nov 2023 at 13:00. Starting lineups: Toronto Raptors %HostTeamSquad% Detroit ... Newcastle are getting a strong comeback when the Premier League restarts. In the previous round, they won the team with a very uncomfortable game, Sheffield United, up to 3 goals. It is also the 3rd consecutive victory of this team. Magpies are going through the most uplifting period since the beginning of the season. Goalkeeper - David Martin (West Ham) Martin: Who would have thought that a 33-year-old, third-choice goalkeeper, on a free transfer from arch-rivals Millwall would save the day by keeping a clean sheet for West Ham at Chelsea? I can only think of one person who thought this was remotely possible and that was former defender Alvin Martin who sat in the stands watching his son make his Premier League debut at a packed Stamford Bridge. BATE Borisov have managed to keep a clean sheet in their last 4 league games. In their last 30 games, they have recorded 26 games unbeaten. BATE Borisov have won by more than 2 goals in 7 of their last 13 home matches. They have won 9 of their last 12 home games. BATE Borisov has an average of 0.50 goals in home games. There is unlikely to be any resting going on in Manchester this weekend, with both Pep Guardiola and Ole Gunnar Solskjaer desperate for the points from the derby. All aboard the Alli train Dele Alli has been in a rich vein of form since Jose Mourinho took over at TottenhamOne of Jose Mourinho's first tasks as Tottenham boss was to pull aside Dele Alli and ask if he was working with the real Alli or Alli's brother?Well, the Alli that has shown up during Mourinho's time in charge so far is definitely the real thing. must win game for the Swansea,they are on nine place on the table right now with just 1 win on last five matches and If they want to contest to play off they need to win games at home versus teams like QPR,and QPR is in terrible shape, on the road they lost 9 games so far this season and also their defense is pretty weak with 28 conceded goals so I think Swansea will win this game tonight and I recommend it to anyone for sure, who wants to risk could try and go with the handicap win on Swansea city! No team in La Liga has a better home record than Barcelona. They have won 12 of their 13 games, losing none. And yet, it feels as though a bad result at the Camp Nou could be on the cards against La Real. Barca have struggled to settle under Quique Setien and we don't see them suddenly getting their act together when Sociedad come to town. Back the visitors double chance. A thumping header from Fry from six yards is well saved by the feet of Gazzaniga, and in an almighty goalmouth scramble Alderweireld clears the follow up chance off the line. GOAL! Middlesbrough 1 (Fletcher 50) Tottenham 0 The home side are ahead! Saville gets the ball in the centre circle and chips it behind the Spurs back three. The victory also sends Canada through to Sunday's final where they await the winner of the other semi-final, in which World and Olympic champions United States take on Mexico, with the winner also securing an Olympic berth. Canada dominated possession in a frustrating opening half at Dignity Health Sports Park in Carson, California but lacked inspiration in the attacking zone, managing just one shot on target. Jordan Ayew's second-half goal ensured Brighton's dismal start to 2020 continued as Crystal Palace edged a tight affair at Amex Stadium. The result leaves Palace nestled safely in mid-table, while the Seagulls sit four points above the bottom three, having drawn five and lost four of their past nine games in all competitions, since their victory over Bournemouth on 28 December. The outcome in many ways mirrored Brighton's season so far. I appreciate Ole's help on that one. Dean has been great for us and we have been great for Dean. I believe it's now just administration with the two clubs. Under the terms of his loan, Henderson is ineligible to play against his parent club when the Blades travel to Old Trafford on Wednesday evening, with Simon Moore or Michael Verrips set to replace him. Manchester United's first-choice goalkeeper David de Gea was heavily criticised for a mistake against Tottenham in last week's 1-1 draw in north London. Thanks guys, I’ll be back before the season ends to hopefully help my team claim top 4," the 22-year-old said on Twitter in response to a speedy recovery message from the Premier League. Rashford suffered a stress fracture shortly after he came off the bench in last week's FA Cup third round replay against Wolverhampton Wanderers. Lazio remain third in Serie A but victory means Simone Inzaghi's side sit just one point behind Inter Milan in second. Leaders Juventus host Parma on Sunday (19:45 GMT) after Inter travel to Lecce (14:00) - but both will have played one game more than Lazio after doing so. An early counter saw Caicedo convert at close range from Immobile's saved attempt, but the in-form Immobile made no mistakes from the penalty spot following a handball by Nicola Murru 10 minutes later. But we have to listen to the recruitment experts too. Luis Enrique takes aim at 'disloyal' Spain predecessor Returning Spain manager Luis Enrique has lifted the lid on the chain of events which led to the ousting of his former assistant and successor to the national team job Luis Enrique. Read the full story here. Ex-Sheffield Wednesday boss Bruce said he understood the fans' frustrations after he was appointed as successor to Rafael Benitez in July. But, after taking 13 points from a possible 18 since the start of November, Newcastle's tally of 22 points from their opening 16 games leaves them nine points better off than they were at the same stage under Benitez last season. The Magpies never bettered their current run of seven league games unbeaten at St James' Park under fan favourite Benitez either. Morgan Whittaker replaces Jack Marriott. BookingPosted at 90' Ben Dempsey (Charlton Athletic) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. Posted at 90' Foul by Ben Dempsey (Charlton Athletic). Posted at 90' Jason Knight (Derby County) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 89' Hand ball by Josh Davison (Charlton Athletic). They enter the game off the back of an assured 2-0 win at Lille. Despite having the best home record in the division, Lille were comprehensively beaten. For what good is the best home record when your opponents have Neymar? Not very good this time, the Brazilian forward scoring both goals. It was the latest MOTM performance in a campaign that has reminded everyone why he's still the top dog in the division. Pohang Steelers have had a good start to life in the K-League with a win and a draw in the opening two games they were impressive in their last home game scoring twice against Busan and they should be among the goals again in this game, away side Seoul finished in top 3 in last season in the K-League with third best offense and although they have started this season slowly should create chances today. The last two head to head matches between Pohang Steelers and Seoul produced at least three goals and I believe in the same thing here. I like to focus on football. Video - 'Real to sign Haaland in 2020, Mbappe in 2021' - Euro Papers01:39 Pogba has made just seven league appearances this season after struggling with an ankle injury, while speculation persists linking him with a move to Real Madrid or return to Juventus. Obviously what I hear when people are saying ‘Paul is doing this…Paul…Paul’ I don’t know. M. J. Williams (Rochdale) right footed shot from outside the box to the bottom left corner following a corner. Posted at 85' Corner, Rochdale. Conceded by Florian Lejeune. Posted at 84' Attempt saved. Calvin Andrew (Rochdale) header from very close range is saved in the top centre of the goal. BookingPosted at 84' Thomas Allan (Newcastle United) is shown the yellow card for a bad foul. After an unhappy season at Barcelona, he joined Milan. His first derby on the other side of the fence was arguably his most memorable as he scored the only goal and claimed revenge on Inter defender Marco Materazzi for an incident four years earlier. Everyone was against me and this motivated me. I won a penalty, and who fouled me? Materazzi. Liverpool on the other hand just keep on winning. The Reds dismantled Everton 5-2 in the Merseyside Derby on Wednesday, hitting the net from each of their five attempts on target during their 90-minute battering of their local rivals. In Palestine, Hilal AI-Quds and AI-Ahli Qalqilya are expected to meet together in a West Bank League match which will be held at Faisal al-Husseini International stadium, AI-Ram city. In the table, Hilal AI-Quds takes position 5 with 33 points after playing 20 matches while Ahli Qalqilya takes position 11 with 13 points after playing 21 matches. Full TimePosted at 90'+4' Second Half ends, Real Valladolid 0, Real Madrid 1. SubstitutionPosted at 90'+3' Substitution, Real Madrid. Luka Jovic replaces Rodrygo. Posted at 90' Attempt missed. Casemiro (Real Madrid) right footed shot from more than 35 yards misses to the left. SubstitutionPosted at 88' Substitution, Real Madrid. Federico Valverde replaces Luka Modric. Posted at 87' Offside, Real Valladolid. That left United heavily reliant on 22-year-old Marcus Rashford and, though the England forward has impressed with 14 league goals, a stress fracture in his back is set to keep him out for at least six weeks. Initially, the highly rated Erling Braut Haaland - a reported target of United - chose Borussia Dortmund as his next club despite Solskjaer, who managed the teenager at Molde, flying to Austria in November to speak with him.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page