top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

Barnet VS Southend Utd live streaming 30/12/2023 Watch

Where to watch Barnet vs Southend United online?AiScore provides Barnet vs Southend United(2023/12/30) live score tracker,h2h,prediction,match stats ...

French sports daily L'Equipe reported that the event would take place in a western Paris club and that the PSG players and a few members of the staff had been invited by the Brazilian, who turns 28 on Wednesday. The substitution of Kylian or Ney's birthday are distractions, it gives the impression that we are not serious," Tuchel was quoted as saying by L'Equipe on Sunday. He told BBC Sport: "With Pep, his man-management is just amazing - look at what he has done to Raheem Sterling. His finishing wasn't the greatest when he joined us, but he has turned him into a goal machine. He's improved everyone really, from Nicolas Otamendi - who was pretty shonky at first - to Kevin de Bruyne. Why Chelsea sold Kev I will never know, because he is the real deal. He is something else. The Leicester defender will certainly command a huge fee, but he would hold down a starting position at Stamford Bridge for years to come so he would be worth paying up for. Read the full story Red Bull gives you wings (and a cut-price transfer fee) RB Leipzig sporting director Markus Krosche has admitted the Bundesliga club is interesting in signing wonderkid Erling Braut Haaland and they could even sign him for a "cut-price deal", according to the Mirror. And every one was a winner. The shrewd Giroud and Alonso scored, Barkley and Mount were mobile around the striker and all four combined to perfection for the goal that settled it, Giroud, Mount and Barkley laying on the perfect invitation for Alonso's finish. Lampard's association with Chelsea - 13 years, 11 major trophies and a record 211 goals as a player - bolted on to a transfer ban when he arrived meant this was a managerial appointment with a different feel for owner Roman Abramovich, one that suggested a little more leeway. They have scored in seven of their last 10 matches and conceded two or more goals in four of their last 10 matches. They have three straight home wins and six wins in their last eight matches at home. In the league, they have three losses in the last five matches and their last three league matches have all produced over 2. National League TV Southend United v Bromley. 17/12/2023. Solihull Moors v Oldham Athletic Ebbsfleet United v Barnet. 17/12/2023. Dorking Wanderers v Woking. Dorking Wanderers v ... Having players of Champions League quality in their ranks will help the Gladbach cause and Marcus Thuram possesses such a quality. The 22-year-old joined last summer and has thus far scored ten Bundesliga goals, his last two coming in the recent 4-1 win over Union Berlin. That was a return to form for Gladbach after a two-game winless streak initiated by a 3-1 defeat to UCL rivals Leverkusen. I don't know about more talented, but we certainly had teams that had Champions League winners throughout the squad and a high number of caps. This is a different time for English football. We have a lot of young, exciting players coming through, they are used to working at St George's Park, they are used to coming through the development teams together which has given them a strong bond, and they are very clear on the style of play that we want to play. That prediction lends itself to our correct score prediction which sees Brisbane just edging things with a 2-1 win. There isn’t enough between the two sides to see a bigger victory for the home side but they should have enough in attack, with the likes of O’Donovan and O’Shea beginning to find their feet in Fowler’s system, to pick up the three points with a slender win. With Tondela chasing a result, there are few better sides to come across than Gil Vicente. The visitors have had their problems this season, with only bottom of the table Aves picking up fewer points than them on the road. With Tondela already picking up three points at Aves this season, they should be targeting a result here. Leeds United moved a step closer to ending their 16-year Premier League absence, as a thumping 5-0 win over struggling Stoke City sent them back to the top of the Championship. Goals either side of half-time set the platform, as Mateusz Klich stroked in from the penalty spot at the end of a dominant first period before Helder Costa celebrated his permanent deal with a second just after the break to finish off a slick move. Posted at 90'+6' Foul by Jeison Murillo (Sampdoria). Posted at 90'+3' Foul by Danilo (Juventus). Posted at 90'+3' Mehdi Léris (Sampdoria) wins a free kick on the left wing. DismissalPosted at 90'+2' Second yellow card to Gianluca Caprari (Sampdoria) for a bad foul. Posted at 90'+2' Merih Demiral (Juventus) wins a free kick in the defensive half. Posted at 90'+2' Foul by Gianluca Caprari (Sampdoria). Real Esteli will against Diriangen in match Nicaragua Premier Division. My prediction this match could be the win or draw for Diriangen. Real Esteli have better result on last 3 match in league due to Real Esteli have won in 2 match and 1 match is draw. Meanwhile Diriangen have also good result on last 3 match in league due to Diriangen have won in 2 match and 1 match is lose. Nevertheless, my prediction that Diriangen will resist on Real Esteli due to Diriangen and Real Esteli have same result on last 5 match in head to head. Dirigen have won in 1 match, 1 match is lose and 3 match is draw. Therefore, Diriangen have more chance to win or draw on this match. I think it's buying them a bit of time to get the right man in, a couple of results, they can make the process more diligent," the former Scotland international said. We need the best manager in the world, I've not got the experience. I'm all for us bringing in a top manager and if I can be part of it, great. Ferguson has been happy with his players - who have picked up four points from two difficult games against 'big six' sides. David Moyes says he wants the chance to build 'a new history' at West Ham. It comes as the club announced plans to honour World Cup-winning trio Bobby Moore, Sir Geoff Hurst and Martin Peters with a statue at London Stadium. West Ham, who are 17th in the Premier League and above the relegation zone on goal difference, have finished in the top six three times since 1965. West Ham has a fantastic history. Posted at 73' Corner, Crystal Palace. Conceded by Tom Huddlestone. SubstitutionPosted at 73' Substitution, Crystal Palace. James Tomkins replaces Brandon Pierrick. SubstitutionPosted at 72' Substitution, Derby County. Duane Holmes replaces Morgan Whittaker. Posted at 65' VAR Decision: Card upgraded Luka Milivojevic (Crystal Palace). Home team are creating a good form of results with three wins, a draw and only one loss from their last five games. Considering their recent home games, they have not lost at home this year and away team has a poor record on this ground. On the other hand away team is in a very terrible form. In nine games played this year in all competitions, they have only won two games and in the seven championship games played this year they have only won one and have not in any of their away games this year. With a strong home team record against a weak away team record and also current form, I consider a home win in this game. Spurs travel to Old Trafford for a midweek Premier League clash that falls 12 months after United sacked Mourinho. Video - Mourinho: Offer me any job in the world and I wouldn't leave Tottenham00:49 “This is a closed chapter for me. I left the club and took my time to process everything that happened and to prepare myself for the next challenge,” he said. I see small number of goals in this match from Spain Primera and that is pretty clear. So, Sevilla is this season not team who is too efficient and that is clear. They are team who is winning often, but this season that results are 1-0 or 2-0 mostly and not too efficient like it was the case in some earlier seasons. Athletic Bilbao, on the other side is coming in this match after 0-0 and 0-0 in last two rounds. In last match in league, they are played 0-0 against Real Madrid as a guests. Under is very real here. Yeah, I would [walk off], for sure," he said. Because those things in my opinion cannot happen. Everyone will have their own opinion about it, but in my opinion you should also protect the players. Brescia striker Mario Balotelli kicked the ball into the crowd and threatened to leave the pitch due to racist abuse during his side's 2-1 defeat by Hellas Verona this month. The former Manchester City and Liverpool player later criticised the "small-minded fans" who shouted abuse at him. Assisted by Diogo Jota with a cross. Posted at 68' Offside, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Jonny tries a through ball, but João Moutinho is caught offside. Posted at 67' Corner, Wolverhampton Wanderers. Conceded by Steve Cook. Posted at 65' Corner, Bournemouth. Conceded by Matt Doherty. Posted at 64' Attempt saved.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page