top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

Today: Man City - Sheffield United live 30 December 2023

4 hours ago — Manchester City vs. Sheffield United live stream: Premier League prediction, TV channel, how to watch online ... Watch Now: After getting back to ...

Video - 'Not yet!' - Ronaldo jokes about Messi dinner01:49 And though Ronaldo swapped Real for Juventus two years ago, Messi believes the longevity of their battle in Spain made their meetings extra special. It was a special duel and it will remain [in people's minds] forever, because it lasted for many years and it is not easy to maintain such levels for a long time. Another superinteresting duel form today from England FA Cup and new duel where I will just bet on goals and enjoy in this duel. Brentford is team who is more than good this season and I believe that they can attack sixth place on the table this season. In last round, they are beat Bristol City as a guests, even 4-0, while on the other side and their rival - Stoke City was brilliant, and they are won 5-2 in last round. I belive in very interesting duel here and we will probably see at least three or even four goals. Manchester City - Sheffield United: times, how to watch on TV 1 day ago — Manchester City - Sheffield United: times, how to watch on TV and stream online | Premier League The current FIFA Club World Cup champions ... Ronaldo missed the chance to get closer to Ciro Immobile's tally of 34 at the top of the Serie A goal charts as he struck a penalty against the crossbar in the final minutes. Juventus 2-0 Sampdoria as it happenedJuventus had missed the chance to claim the title in what manager Sarri described as a "messy" defeat at Udinese on Thursday and began Sunday's match with just one win in their last five games. Timo Werner scored his 25th goal of the Bundesliga season as RB Leipzig kept pace with Borussia Dortmund in the race for a top-two finish by winning 4-2 in an entertaining game in Cologne. The coveted forward took advantage of disastrous defending to score during a spell of three goals in seven minutes in a manic second half. Leipzig remain two points behind Dortmund with five games remaining. It was the first Bundesliga game to be played in June since 1995. Energetik have won both of their home league games this season. Energetik have won five of their last six home league games, scoring twice in each match. Gorodeja have failed to score in three of their last four away league fixtures. Energetik lost top spot in the Belarus Premier League when losing at Zhodino at the weekend. Reading have been no strangers to the relegation battle in recent years, largely down to a poor away record. That is holding them back once again, having won once and lost four times on the road this term. The Royals have won just three of their last 39 away games in the Championship, which leaves them vulnerable ahead of this clash. Posted at 90' Corner, Arsenal. Conceded by Jan Bednarek. Posted at 89' Offside, Southampton. Alex McCarthy tries a through ball, but Kyle Walker-Peters is caught offside. Goal!Posted at 86' Goal! Southampton 0, Arsenal 2. Joseph Willock (Arsenal) right footed shot from very close range to the bottom right corner following a set piece situation. Posted at 86' Attempt saved. Alexandre Lacazette (Arsenal) right footed shot from outside the box is saved in the centre of the goal. They had not even fully unpacked. I did not go into the bedroom ever. I slept on the couch and I drank vodka," she says. Somehow I was coaching, I was running and I was throwing up, and I was drinking more vodka and, somehow, I was going about like a robot. I was in total turmoil with depression. I didn't know what to do. The chance meeting that changed her lifeIn the depths of despair, Lynn went to a trial to try to earn a professional football contract in America, and by chance met former Scotland defender Rhonda Jones. When I saw the ball, I just tried to hit it as hard as I could and the bicycle kick was the only option," he said. I'm going to watch it a couple more times. The result helped Brighton end a run of nine straight league defeats by Chelsea stretching back to 1983. Leicester City recorded a comfortable 3-0 victory at Newcastle United -- their second away win in as many games. Scottish football was suspended in March with no date set for a return. Clubs have announced varying measures to combat the lack of income caused by no football, including wage deferrals and cuts, fresh investment and use of the government's job retention scheme. Dave King stepped down as the chairman of Rangers in March, stating that plans for fresh investment had been put on hold. But Rangers later said a funding plan, agreed at the club's AGM, was well advanced. The reality is that the state of emergency (in Serbia because of the pandemic) will stay in effect until the second half of May," Partizan said in a statement released to the Balkan nation's media. The championship is unlikely to resume before June, hence regular business has been disrupted. The board has decided to halve the wages of all players, coaching staff and management in the next three months. An evening meeting with nine races was scheduled to take place behind closed doors from 16:40 BST. The racecourse is about three miles from the city centre, in Oadby - which is one of the suburbs covered by the new restrictions. The British Horseracing Authority said: "Following confirmation from local health authorities that the race meeting should go ahead, the fixture at Leicester will take place today. Unfortunately, some clubs, organised outside these negotiations, have unilaterally decided to go straight to furloughs. In doing so, it said, the clubs "gave Portuguese society the message that, in times of crisis, they aren't capable of resolving the problems which affect them. The government has agreed to help pay the wages of workers who are furloughed or put on reduced hours, and Belenenses said it would make use of the scheme. MAN OF THE MATCH - Vinicius Junior (Real Madrid) There’s no denying Vinicius is a frustrating figure to watch. The Brazilian found himself in a number of dangerous positions throughout the match, largely lacking a final product to make the most of that. But it was Vinicius who provided the electricity Real Madrid needed to claim a crucial three points, with his goal clinching the three points. FC Porto who are second, will host eighth placed Gil Vicente in the 19th round of action in the Portuguese Primeira Liga on Tuesday. Going to the match, Porto have managed 41 points and Gil Vicente 22. Porto head to this game on the back of a loss to Braga and having also lost in the first leg against Gil Vicente, they will be keen to make amends. Bayern have been scoring for fun in Group B so far, averaging 4.2 goal per 90 minutes and hitting three or more goals in four of their five matches. The Bavarians should enjoy playing without pressure against a depleted Spurs team on Wednesday, and we're tipping them to maintain their goal healthy goal average with a 4-1 win. Ter Stegen pulled off another impressive stop to deny Alvaro Morata’s header from breaking the deadlock before Gerard Pique powered a header from a corner kick down into the turf and on to the crossbar. The match looked set to end in stalemate until Messi picked up the ball, played a one-two with Luis Suarez and guided a trademark left-footed finish into the far corner of the net, once again sending Barcelona ahead of rivals Real Madrid at the top of La Liga on goal difference. The win at Sheffield United on Monday ended a run of seven points from eight away games with the only wins being at bottom three sides Watford and Norwich. Home form is so much better though with no losses in their last 11 league games at Goodison Park. They draw too many though, with six of the last ten ending that way including four of the last five (three finishing 1-1).

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page