top of page

CHESSTIME

WE THANK YOU FOR VISITING OUR SITE. OUR MISSION IS TO ENSURE THAT YOU ALWAYS HAVE YOUR BEST TIME AT CHESSTIME! 

Chesstime Group

Public·38 members

Cardiff VS Leicester live video 29/12/2023 Watch Live

7 hours ago — Catch the thrill of Cardiff City vs Leicester City Live Stream | 12/30/2023 live sports action from anywhere with our seamless online streaming service!

Southampton: in the last month the team played not much worse than Liverpool, in the last 5 games the team won in 4 but even in the lost match with Wolves, the team led 2-0 but relaxed and conceded 3. The decision to carry on and allow fans into stadiums has helped the Belarus Football Federation get broadcasting deals with sports networks in 10 countries, including Russia, Israel and India, where fans have been left with nothing to watch. This is an unprecedented situation," said Alexander Aleinik, a federation spokesman. Almere City and Graafschap will face each other in the upcoming match in the Eerste Divisie in Holland. Almere City this season have the following results: 9W, 5D and 7L. Meanwhile Graafschap have 10W, 10D and 1L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. They could also be doing a lot better defensively, as they have conceded 11 goals in their nine games under García. Four of these came in three games against teams in the bottom 10, so improvements will need to be made if they want to beat Lille here. Les Gones' home form under García has improved, though, as they have won their last three games at the Groupama. I stand proud on there to support the fight against racism and to support all within the LGBT community both inside and outside of football. I am far from a discriminatory person and yet that is what I am labelled as when you Google my name. That hurts. The last 18 months have been mental torture for me and but for those close friends and family around me, as well as a strong partner, I dread to think what could have become. As such, the hosts will at least be looking to keep their slimmest of hopes alive by securing victory and confidence can be high in doing that, given their excellent home record. Indeed, most of Palmeiras' struggles have tended to come on the road and they come into this match unbeaten in a staggering 31 home league matches, of which they've won 26. ▶️ Cardiff vs Leicester Live Stream & on TV, Prediction 16 hours ago — Check how to watch Cardiff vs Leicester live stream and on TV. H2H stats, prediction, live score, live tracker & results in one place. It started off terribly for City, too, when Diego Costa put Atletico 2-0 up on aggregate, but after Raheem Sterling got one back before half-time, Sergio Aguero – who else – scored a second-half double to put City into the semi-finals for the first time since 2016. Atalanta 2-3 Leipzig (Leipzig through 7-4 on aggregate) Timo Werner - RB LeipzigImago The highest scoring tie of the round, and it is Leipzig who power through thanks to an entertaining win in Italy. As many a team has found out in this competition over the last few years, New Meadow is a very tough place to go. The Shrews may not be the most exciting team in the world, but they're experts at putting home advantage to good use, especially in this competition. Shrewsbury have lost none of their last 11 FA Cup matches at home, a run that stretches back to 2016. Three of those 11 matches have been against sides from one of the top two divisions. In 2018, Tuesday's hosts drew at home to both West Ham and Stoke, while they also held Wolves to a draw at this venue in 2019. Games involving Melbourne City have certainly been entertaining though with the goalless draw against Victory on the opening day being the one and only time that the 2.5 goal line hasn’t been beaten so far this season. Last weekend’s 3-0 loss to Perth was also the first time that both teams had failed to scored in a Melbourne City match since that opening day stalemate. In their games this season there have been four or more goals in a game on four occasions with the scoring 16 and conceding 14 so far. Grazer and Dornbirn will face each other in the upcoming match in the 2. Liga in Austria. Grazer this season have the following results: 6W, 8D and 10L. Meanwhile Dornbirn have 6W, 8D and 10L. This season both these teams are usually playing attacking football in the league and their matches are often high scoring. Did you know? Jota has scored 10 goals in his past 12 appearances for Wolves in all competitions - he has only scored in four of those games, netting at least two goals in each (two braces and two hat-tricks). Dwight McNeil: He should have scored earlier in the match when he smashed a left-foot shot against the post. Undeterred, McNeil battled on regardless and got the goal that crowned an impressive performance against a harshly treated Bournemouth side desperate for points. He's not there just to look to the stands, lights or scarves. He's living the game and playing it very well. Mourinho told BBC Radio 5 Live: "I tried to invite him into the dressing room after the game to celebrate with the team but he'd slipped away. On Thursday Callum, who is in his sixth season as a ball boy, told Tottenham's website he did not see Kane's equaliser. I was busy getting the ball that had come off and then I heard the cheer. Barcelona have been restricted to just four goals in four games in the Champions League this season, with two of their matches finishing 0-0 and there is definitely a feeling that the side can be beaten. Finishing has definitely been the issue for the side so far with 21 shots on target but only 4 goals (one of which was an own goal), with a conversion rate of just 19%. Good results from Rotherham lately made them league leaders with 53 points won by them so far this season but still need more points to assure they finish at least in the top 2 places and promote directly to Championship for next season, but current form is very good for them only problem for them is their opponent with Lincoln despite losing 3 games in a row right now, they defeated Rotherham 2-0 in the league away from home and 3-0 at home in the EFL Trophy Cup but that game Rotherham used many reserve players, still good performances from Lincoln when Rotherham is their opponent. The appointment of Jose Mourinho looked unwise when Tottenham announced that he was to succeed Mauricio Pochettino as manager. At the time of writing, it hasn't paid any dividends. We see no signs that it will - not this season, at least. It appears as though Spurs are set to lose to German opposition for the fourth time this season. Back Leipzig to win by two clear goals. I really believe that this will be one of the most interesting matches in this round in Bundesliga and I believe that we will see here at least three goals and with a little luck and more than that, it is clear. Koln is so far pretty solid and I believe that this team will still survive in this league, this season, because they are really have solid players. In last two matches, against Fortuna Dusseldorf, this team is played 0-2 and 2-3, so this match probably can be on similar level. I will bet on over 3 and enjoy in match.

About

Welcome to the group! You can connect with other members, ge...
bottom of page